IELTS Writing Task Tips
IELTS Tips: The 4 keys to success in Writing
Whether you are taking IELTS Academic or General Training, you will need to write a 250 word essay in the Writing Part 2. You will perform much better if you understand what the examiner is looking for — and then deliver it.
FLUENCY AND COHERENCE
First, let’s look at the IELTS assessment criteria:
- Task achievement. This means you should answer all parts of the question, your answer must be relevant, and you should provide supporting ideas for the points you are making.
- Coherence and cohesion. Your writing should be structured so it is easy to read and understand. This means you need to organise your ideas into paragraphs. You also need to link your ideas with words like however, therefore and despite.
- Lexical resource. To get a good score, you need to use a wide range of vocabulary. Not everything has to be 100% correct, but any errors you do make should be few in number and should not affect understanding.
- Grammatical range and accuracy. As with vocab, you should use a variety of grammatical structures, and any grammatical errors should be few in number and should not affect understanding. You can as well PTE without exam. Buy PTE Certificate Online or OET Without Exam.
We have have to designed a structured algorithm to help you Buy Real Registered Genuine IELTS Certificate Without Exam.
Steps to Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate Without Exam.
- Firstly Click on Book Now
- Secondly Choose IELTS Without Exam
- Thirdly Submit all your personal information ‘
- Lastly once done, click on the whatsapp button to contact support.
After that be rest assured to obtain a genuine IELTS Certificate Without Exam from the top leading provider. British IELTS Certfication. PTE certificate without exam, buy drivers license online, buy genuine passport online, purchase ID card of any country of choice, buy TOEFL certificate without exam and SAT certificate as well.